Made in thailand! 🎭 Sora #3 🎭

みăȘă•ă‚“ă“ă«ăĄă‚、そらそれです。

I'm back!

Sorry for not posting anything for so long
Today subject is made in thailand!
Which I will talk about stuff in my country that I want to show you guys!

Eu voltei!

Desculpem por nĂŁo postar a tanto tempo
O assunto de hoje Ă© "Made in Thailand"!
Eu vou falar sobre coisas do meu paĂ­s, que eu quero mostrar pra vocĂȘs!



1.
National Costume

as you can see from the picture this is CGM48 Izurina and she wore thai costume!
this outfit but in edit version was also feature in BNK48 Kimi wa melody MV!
and there's not only one style of thai costume but I can show you only a few ;-;

1.
Roupas Tradicionais

Como vocĂȘ pode ver nessa foto da membro do CGM48, Izurina, essa Ă© a roupa tradicional da tailĂąndia!
Essa roupa - mas em uma versão editada - foi incluida também no MV de Kimi wa Melody do BNK48!
E nĂŁo existe apenas um estilo de roupas tailandesas, mas sĂł posso mostrar algumas ;-;


2.
Foods

gotta say that honestly thai foods is very great and I love Tob Yum Kung
the best Tob Yum Kung must have octopus,crab,shellfish,mushrooms and of course!! Shrimps!

2.
Comidas

Eu tenho que ser honesto: comidas tailandesas sĂŁo muito maravilhosas! Eu amo Tob Yum Kung
O melhor Tob Yum Kung TEM que ter polvo, caranguejo, cogumelos e, claro!!! CamarÔes!



ok im hungry now

and theres much more foods too!
I also (SuperDuper) love desserts

and this one is my favourite desserts from my country

ok agora tĂŽ com fome

E tem muito mais comidas!
Eu também (SuperDuper) amo sobremesas

E essa Ă© a minha sobremesa favorita do meu paĂ­s



This is Thong Yond it was made of eggs and honey!
its very sweet and delicious ;o;

ok next please im hungry

Isso Ă© Thong Yond, que Ă© feito de ovos e mel!
Ă© super doce e delicioso ;o;

ok, o prĂłximo, por favor, porque estou com fome

3.
Music

This is thai theme song I love!

Or jaw oey (àž­àž­àč€àžˆ้àžČàč€àž­àžą)

3.
MĂșsica

Essa Ă© uma theme song tailandesa que eu amo!

Jaw Oey (àž­àž­àč€àžˆ้àžČàč€àž­àžą)



This song was the OST of thai series called Buppesannivas
this series was very great! and popular :DD
(I even watch it till the end of the series)

Essa mĂșsica foi a OST de uma sĂ©rie tailandesa chamada Buppesannivas
Essa série foi super legal! E popular :DD
(Eu assisti ela até o final!)

now T-pop :0

This is T-Pop that I used to listen and somehow this girl band got quiet ;-;

Agora T-pop :0

Eu costumava escutar muito esse grupo, mas elas meio que sumiram ;-;



this song have kpop feeling inside and I love it a lot also this song was like 3 nationality because of members nationality thai,korean,myanmar

also, I actually wanna see BRS48 member wearing thai costume too especially macchan mama and hikaru-sama!

Thank you for reading my blog after a long time!

(good bye my old style)

Essa mĂșsica tem um ~feel~ de k-pop, e eu amo muito! Essa mĂșsica teve 3 versĂ”es, porque as membros tem nacionalidades diferentes: coreana, tailandesa e da BirmĂąnia!

E eu quero muito ver membros do BRS48 utilizando roupas tailandesa, especialmente a Macchan Mama e o Hikaru-sama!

Obrigada por ler meu post, mesmo depois de tanto tempo!

Tchau, no meu estilo antigo

ComentĂĄrios

  1. Those costumes are soooooooooo PRETTY, I would easily use this! Are they for any special occasion? 😍
    Roze Quartz is very cool and the other song is beautiful! (I know nothing about CGM48 tbh😅🙈)
    I want to eat Thong Yond if I got to visit Thailand one day, seems tasty and I love desserts!

    This post was AMAZING! Have a nice lifetime! \O/

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Let me guess, Mostly the national costume was use in special event like wedding,
      funeral,ordination and even new year event

      alsooooooo thong yond is sweetness! :0000

      thank you for reading chieri-chan!

      Excluir
  2. SORACHAN YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~
    I missed your posts so much!!! They always make me laugh XD I really love talking to Sorachan, as well! In 2020, let's talk more and be even better friends <3 OOOOOOOOH, the traditional clothes are SUPER cute! In BNK's Jabaja they also wore traditional clothes in a few parts, right? They were so beautiful!
    Even tho I'm a vegetarian, Tob yum kung looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! I'd love to try a vegetarian version of it (if there's one XD). ALSO, that sweet looks soooooooooo good??? It kinda looks like those tapioca balls that go on the tapioca tea, but they look even better XD I look foward to going to thai so i can eat it~
    AND THAT OST OMG?????????? I really like thai songs and lenguage, even tho when I try to sing it, it comes super bad ;w; Its a really hard lenguage, I super admire thai people! ALSO, I had already heart about that group, but never listened to the thai version of the song! It's really cool!
    AND WAAAAAAAAAA NOW I SUPER WANNA DRAW US IN TRADITIONAL CLOTHES SOMETIMES ;W; It would be so cute! Thai clothes are really colorful, I love it! Tchau Tchau, Sorachan! I'm looking foward to a next post, so I can learn more about thai! <3

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Yes! in Jabaja MV theres more scene that use thai costume too, but in diffirent part of thailand like north or south.

      Theres vegetable tob yum kong too and this dish replace pork with tofu.

      mama, thank you for reading!

      Excluir
  3. Hi Soraaaa! omg I love thai costumes, so beautiful and colorful, all women looks so elegant hahahah
    oh and I know some thai groups too, like Gaia, Baitoey Rsiam, Thank you and some drama songs! I love thai dramas too hahaha
    Loved your post so much, waiting for more thai songs recommendations ♡♡♡

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentĂĄrio